ACTEEUM Group manages the whole development cycle from market research, site selections, tenant-oriented designs, cost-efficient construction processes, balanced branch- and tenant-mixes long term center management disposal strategies and effectuation. Every design process is aimed at not only creating a dynamic integration of the scheme in the urban pattern as well as an optimization of the internal routing. Intelligent buildings and lay outs are supporting customer varieties and flows, resulting in sustainable assets.
Acteeum Group works with leading investors all over Europe. The cooperation can be directed at the set-up, development and management of portfolios, but also at case-by-case development projects. Acteeum offers to develop, manage and invest alongside the investor. Examples are:
- Acteeum develops and co-invests with Polish investor Falcon Investment two power centres, one in Koszalin of 15,000 sqm GLA, and one in Siemianowice of 22,000 sqm GLA.
- Acteeum develops and co-invests the 24,000 sqm GLA Ostróda Power Center in Ostróda.
- Acteeum developed and co-invested with the South African Rockcastle Global Real Estate Company Limited in two shopping centers in Poland: Galeria Tomaszów Mazowiecki and Galeria Wołomin. (rockcastleglobalre.mu)
- Acteeum managed an investment portfolio for the Dutch Van der Vorm Vastgoed of minority positions in medium-sized shopping centers in Poland. (vormvastgoed.nl)
- Acteeum redeveloped and extended the Ogrody and Sarni Stok shopping centers in Elbąg and Bielsko Biala for CBRE Global Investors in Poland (cbreglobalinvestors.com).
- Acteeum managed a 1 billion EUR development portfolio of shopping center development projects for Meinl European Land (now Atrium European Real Estate). Sites were acquired in Tbilisi (Georgia), Odessa (Ukraine), Istanbul, Samsun, Tokat, Kahramanmaras, Sanliurfa and Adana (all Turkey). Acteeum engaged in market analysis, feasibility, acquisition, administration and reporting, leasing, design and procurement.
- Acteeum managed in an ownership transition year the development portfolio of Meinl European Land. The portfolio consisted of 45 projects in Russia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, Latvia. Market analyses were made, feasibility studies were updated and investment proposals were prepared. Shopping center projects such as Optima Kosice (phase 2) and Militari Bucharest (phase 2) were supervised.
- Acteeum managed a development portfolio in Turkey for Corio.
- Acteeum develops and co-invest with Belgian developer Equilis the 22,000 sqm GLA Gorzów Wielkopolski Power Center.
- Acteeum developed and co-invested with Equilis the 17,000 sqm GLA Galeria Chełm shopping center, which opened in 2020.
- Acteeum developed and co-invested with Austrian Immofinanz AG two VIVO! Shopping centers in Poland: VIVO! Stalowa Wola and VIVO! Krosno. (immofinanz.com)
- In Inowrocław, Poland Acteeum co-developed and co-invested with Libra Project in Galeria Solna, a 31,000 sqm GLA shopping center, anchored by a TESCO compact hypermarket and H&M, Reserved, Media Markt and McDonald’s.
- Acteeum developed with the Belgium company BPI two large residential schemes with ca. 500 apartments in Poznan (Riverpark) and Warsaw (Wolare). The schemes were completed in 2020 (Poznań) and 2021 (Warsaw).
- Acteeum develops together with the Belgium developer Equilis the Galeria Chełm scheme in Chełm and a large retail park in Andrychów. Both schemes are ca, 20,000 sqm GLA. Opening in Chelm is foreseen in Q1 2020, whereas ther scheme in Andrychów is targeting opening in Q2 2021.
- Acteeum advises banks with the restructuring of loan portfolios, valuation, re-assessment and sales of assets.
- Acteeum was appointed as manager of the Meinl Caucasus and Central Asia Fund. In the fund Meinl European Land (‘MEL’) and European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (‘EBRD’) participated. A number of projects were reviewed in countries like Georgia, Armenia, Tadzjikistan, Kirgestan and Kazachstan. Following Meinl Bank’s departure from MEL the MCCA fund became defunct.
- Acteeum has been advising Euroopt in Belarus on the development and commercialization of large sites, anchored by Euroopt hypermarkets.
- In Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic Acteeum cooperated with Ahold in the process of downsizing large hypermarkets and the commercialization of subsequent vacant space.